Balance is the key to a healthy life, and that includes balancing your chakras. Chakras are the energy centers in your body that help to regulate your physical, mental and emotional health. When they are in balance, you feel good. When they are out of balance, you may feel physically, emotionally or mentally off.
There are seven major chakras, each located along your spine. They are:
– Root chakra: located at the base of your spine, this chakra is associated with feeling grounded, safe and secure.
– Sacral chakra: located just below your navel, this chakra is associated with pleasure, creativity and sexuality.
– Solar plexus chakra: located in your stomach area, this chakra is associated with personal power, self-confidence and self-esteem.
– Heart chakra: located in the center of your chest, this chakra is associated with love, compassion and self-acceptance.
– Throat chakra: located in your throat, this chakra is associated with communication, self-expression and truth.
– Third eye chakra: located between your eyebrows, this chakra is associated with intuition, wisdom and insight.
– Crown chakra: located at the top of your head, this chakra is associated with spirituality, connection to the divine and our highest potential.
You can balance your chakras by practicing yoga, meditation, aromatherapy, journaling or any activity that brings you joy. You can also use crystals and stones to help balance your chakras. Place them on your body or in your environment, or wear them as jewelry.
Here are some stones and crystals associated with each chakra:
– Root chakra: red jasper, bloodstone, black tourmaline
– Sacral chakra: carnelian, orange calcite, moonstone
– Solar plexus chakra: citrine, yellow jasper, tiger’s eye
– Heart chakra: green aventurine, pink tourmaline, rose quartz
– Throat chakra: turquoise, blue lace agate, sodalite
– Third eye chakra: amethyst, lapis lazuli, Azurite
– Crown chakra: clear quartz, selenite, amethyst
Start by holding or wearing the stone or crystal that corresponds to the chakra you want to balance. You can also place them in your environment, such as on your desk at work or in your home. Focus on your breath and let go of any thoughts or worries. Breathe in and out slowly and deeply. As you exhale, visualize the chakra spinning in a clockwise direction. Visualize it spinning faster and faster until it is in balance.
When your chakras are in balance, you will feel more connected to your higher self, more joyful and more at peace. You will also be better able to manifest your desires and live your best life.Read More »