If you’re looking for a natural way to exfoliate your skin, look no further than your kitchen sink! With just a few simple ingredients, you can make your own loofah scrub that will leave your skin feeling soft and silky.
What you’ll need:
-1 cup of water
-1/2 cup of liquid Castile soap
-1 tablespoon of olive oil
-1 tablespoon of honey
-10 drops of essential oil (optional)
1. Start by wetting your loofah in the cup of water.
2. Add the liquid Castile soap and olive oil to the loofah and work into a lather.
3. Rinse off the loofah and apply it to your wet skin in circular motions.
4. Rinse off the scrub with warm water and follow up with a moisturizer.
5. Store the leftover scrub in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
And there you have it! A simple and natural loofah scrub that will leave your skin feeling soft and silky.
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of baking soda
1/4 cup of ground loofah
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 teaspoon of essential oil (optional)
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Store the scrub in an airtight container.
3. To use, wet your skin and massage the scrub into your skin in a circular motion. Rinse off with warm water and pat your skin dry.
Your skin will thank you for using this loofah scrub! The sugar and baking soda will help to exfoliate your skin, while the loofah will help to get rid of any dead skin cells. The olive oil will help to moisturize your skin, and the essential oil will leave your skin smelling amazing!